A popular alternative style to the casement window is the Tilt and Turn. This features a dual opening mechanism for security, safety and practicality. By twisting the handle 90 degrees the vent tilts inwards to provide gentle ventilation; when turned to 180 the side hinges engage to enable the window to be fully opened for ease of cleaning and fire escape. They can be coupled to produce bay and bow windows as well as used in conservatories. All of our Tilt and Turn windows are produced from 100% Calcium Organic material.
- 70mm Featured suite in Standard White and foil finishes
- 70mm Bevelled suite available in Standard White
- Internally Glazed, multi-chambered
- Multi point perimeter locking as Standard
- High performance Q-Lon weatherseal gasket
- Galvanised steel reinforcement
- White Locking handles
- 28mm Low-line glazing bead
- A comprehensive range of both Featured and Bevelled Ancillaries to cover all building applications.
- Options of increasing locking points for enhanced security
- Concealed perimeter locking System
- Gold, Black & Flint, chrome locking handles
The new Sac shootbolt system – security you can rely on. However important windows are to the style of your house, the security they offer is even more important. And the more confident you feel inside your home, the happier you’ll be.
Our new Sac shootbolt system is specially designed to be flexible and adaptable. It also takes pressure away from the hinges, ensuring a longer life for your windows – and the tight seal guarantees superb weather protection too. So you’ll feel safe and secure in every way.
- 8 Point locking system with unique corner drive design on all windows regardless of size.
- Unique full depth eurogroove lock-out design to maximize security performance.
- 400% more shootbolt contact area with keep when compared to traditional flat shootbolts.
- Modern contemporary design with options of composite or zinc keeps.
- Unique anti-slip and lock detail to shootbolt head.
- Supaglide gear box action, tested to 100,000 cycles (equivalent to 30 years of heavy use).
- Rigorously tested to BS7950 and beyond to achieve Secure by Design status
- Green Glaze Be Inspired brochure.